Sunday 22 November 2009

New mantra

If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.
So you see it is my own fault what happens to me!!
I must take control of the areas of my life that I can. My work; my family and friends; my pleasures; all possibilities where I can do it my way. I think I was fast losing control of even those parts of my life.
But along came "She" again with the wise and sometimes emotional words of advice. I know she speaks the truth. She knows us both and has watched the journey from near and sometimes from afar. I need to be just a little more selfish?? I need to feel comfortable with that?? I need to tell Phil what is making me unhappy?? I need to reorganise my priorties -in- life list pushing myself further towards the top?? I need to stop putting question marks after all these and just do it!!!
I am going to try. My diary will be organised with lots of goodies to look forward to with or without Phil; sometimes his choice sometimes mine.
Puppy dog syndrome is for life but I will not let it cloud my judgement so much. I tell people I am naive but I am not sure if gullible is the better word. I will try to change that. No more mountains to climb my knees won't take it. The challenges I set myself from now on will be for my benefit not that of others. Who do I need to please??? ME............................................
Let's be honest at my age I should know the ropes shouldn't I??

3 comments:

  1. What is puppy dog syndrome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone has not been nice to you and suddenly is nice your little tail starts to wag and you feel loved again. Then it doesn't last but you never stop wagging your little tail when they are nice!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your puppy dog syndrome so well and that will never go as you said. It is part of you and it doesn't take much to get your tail wagging especiually when you see flashes of the Previous Phil.

    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete