Friday 12 February 2010

ALONE INDOORS

Came home early and to my surprise Phil is out. Don't know where- he never leaves me a note like I do him every morning!!
It is so quiet here. First time I have been indoors alone for so long (apart from when he takes the dog for a walk at the weekend).
Best time to do my catching up in blogland; had words again last night about my vaio and blackberry meaning more to me than he does.

What's wrong with that ha ha .

No seriously he is getting stressed each evening when the laptop comes out and my phone is on the arm of my chair. When else do I get the chance if I am working full time PLUS ??

So tonight he will think he has won but he is wrong- again.....................................................................

2 comments:

  1. Sorry things are so difficult at the mo. If you need a bolt hole, you know where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam. MRI results Wednesday hoping something will happen xx

    ReplyDelete