Friday 26 February 2010

Therapy day

Well it's off to the brain unit today again. It comes around so quick. It is actually a different sort of therapy day today; Frances our wonderful psychologist is gadding about India at the moment so we are not having a group meeting. So we decided to meet for lunch instead rather than miss a month out.
We go to a wonderful place called Pen y Maes in Upper Colwyn and the food is always great. I usually have buck rarebit but they change the menu frequently so it could be different today.
Jenny will definitely be there not sure about Nan; she has moved house recently and has a mound of "jobs" to do.
Anyway we will have a good chat ; encourage each other until next time and then home.

I like to have a little shop too if finances allow but I think this month may be straight home as I have a busy month coming up. I don't really need any craft ( did I just say that) or clothes ( wearing the same comfy stuff until I lose more weight). I do need some delicate pink paper for the wedding card inserts though. I seem to be struggling to get everything together for these and yet everything is prepared on the laptop ( if it prints out correctly!!) Why am I such a technophobe?

Tomorrow is invitation day so I hope I can find the pink today on the way home.It is the only ingredient missing.

BTW Phil was laughing last night; it was great; he has had a shave (after Julie told him he looked like a hermit) ; next thing is to sneak the dreaded sweater away and give it to the binmen. He has others in the depths of the wardrobe.

I keep getting twinges of deja vue and am suddenly pre- accident ( the good parts). It doesn't last but it is nice for a few moments.

I am off to Rhiwafallen again with Angie on Sunday. We will be arranging our holiday for June at Angie's sisters. Looking forward to that it will be completely different to Guernsey although I am going to miss going to Guernsey this year.

Well time to go and change my patch and get ready for the world.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment