Tuesday 23 February 2010

Change in my meds too

I have also had to change my tablets this last week. The anti acid tabs were not really doing it so GP changed to a different one and changed ibuprofen to co codamol. Quickly found that the co codamol make me sluggish so have gone back to ibuprofen ( only one a day so can't do too much damage to my guts??).
I also had to take a urine sample on Tuesday due to discomfort in that area. Got a call yesterday to tell me to collect antibiotics for my "infection". To top it all I have a bowel cancer pack through the post (about two weeks ago if I am honest) and keep putting that off, messy but probably not as unpleasant as I imagine. Not good at dealing with bodily functions, never have been.

Last night I had a very restless night feeling impending sickness but too tired to wake up - you know the feeling. Anyway now I am sitting here feeling nauseous and am not sure if it is the new tablets, going back to the ibuprofen or a bug that Julie's gang had last week and has just got around to me.
Or it could have been tight trousers yesterday!! Hiatus hernia sufferers should not wear tight clothing!!!
So I will do what I always do- two rescue remedy pastilles and get ready for work.
I will be better by I get there........................................

6 comments:

  1. thanks Sam rescue remedy kept me going all day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, ignorance here, what is rescue remedy pastilles? May I ask what caused your husband's head trauma? I was looking through info and couldn't find what happeded? Antacids, and me are bosom buddies unfortunately, really have been since I started having kids 41 years ago, but increased greatly during these years as a caregiver! I seldom eat right, though I know how to. Food has always been my "drug of choice", which means more antacids! One of these days I will stick to proper eating, I go in spurts, emotional eating. Oh well......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it a bug?
    Was it the Meds?
    Was is the Trousers?
    Are you feeling better?
    Hope so, God Bless Rescue Remedy Pastilles..I needed them today in work.

    Counting down to the 12th....

    Love you xxx

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bach flower essence in pastille form. It comes in drops, spray and pastilles which I find most conveneint form. They relieve stress and take the edge off a panic attack. I also use them to relieve nausea which is usually caused by stress in the first place.
    My husband fell down some stairs Donna, whilst at a party and acquired a traumatic brain injury........................

    ReplyDelete
  5. !st on Monday and the 12th will be here before we know it YIPPEE.........................xxx love yer miss yer

    ReplyDelete