Friday 19 February 2010

Which comes first?

Does mood affect energy or does energy affect mood?

I am really tired; bodily weary . I have been for the last week. Trying not to let it affect my mood but its difficult, everything is so much harder to achieve when you are tired. It is more difficult to look interested when you are tired. It is also more difficult to concentrate which can be a drag when you are doing things like accounts or statistics.
Will have to do a double check today of everything I did yesterday before I submit it, just in case!!

My body feels heavy too, more difficult to carry around. Roll on when I can sprint again and run up the stairs. That wasn't so long ago.
Glad I don't have to run for a bus in the morning cause I would be late for work every day.

Have been mulling over the idea of selling up again; just to myself -Phil won't discuss it. Might just make some enquiries about how to get a little bungalow in the village. Are there any available; would we qualify; whats the procedure etc

All the reasons for staying here seem to have changed and I can actually picture Phil and Missy in a little two bedroomed bungalow puddling around all day whilst I work part time and enjoy my hobbies with no debts and plenty of money in the bank.
Sounds good..................................................................

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not so good. Sounds like an ideal solution to go for a bungalow. Nothing ventured, nothing gained....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fine Sam just lethargic. Sunday will cure all my ills!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to get your MoJo working again my darling.
    The bungalow idea sounds good:o)

    see you Tomorrow

    Love & Hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete