Tuesday 2 February 2010

SKY B****Y SKY

The only programmes that ever fail on SKY plus are my craft shows. Why is this? So annoying. Home again tonight- so annoying.
Out tomorrow night as long as the snow doesn't come. I am going for a WI taster. I think I may be the oldest there but am looking forward to trying it out.
Missy got a little package from Tracy today - some home made dog biscuits. At first she thought they were to play with and she tossed one all around the lounge. Then she must have got a taste and "woof" it was gone.

Sitting quietly again tonight - we are like bookends but completely different topics!!!
Getting through so much at work it is fabulous.
I am taking Barley Grass at the moment and I am sure it is doing me good but can't put my finger on it. Not full of energy but quite mentally energetic. Can't be bad- hope it lasts all month so I can get caught up...............................

4 comments:

  1. Tomorrow night should be good, you won't be the oldest there either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time but don't be persuaded to pose for the calendar!!! ;o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to try this barley grass - it might give me the kick in the a**e I need.
    Have fun tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I won't be the oldest

    I am up for anything you know me calendar or whatever

    Read about barley grass online- I am certainly feeling some sort of benefit

    Never thought I was a WI sorta gal!!!! looking forward to it though xxx

    ReplyDelete