Monday 1 February 2010

I love my job!!!

So good to get back in the office today. I have so much to do and I love it. Tried to do a priority list and gave up; all tasks are important.
I am in the office most of the week and the challenge is to empty this weeks "to do" list ready for next weeks.
It's a good job the building closes at 5 or I would be staying late every night enjoying myself. Am I lucky or what?

Made the decision today not to do any counselling until after Easter. Think I need to save all my empathy for myself at the moment.
I love counselling but don't feel that I would be giving 100% so am being sensible .
I still use all my counselling skills on the average 20 'ish phone calls every day which is enough.
So because of that I am home tonight. No need to go to supervision. "Relax" in front of the telly.
Probably wish I was there by 9pm!!!

Going to go and get my dressing gown on and get comfortable ...........
......................................................................

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you. Enjoy your chillaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for your job:o)

    I reckon thats a good decision, no counselling till Easter. Looking after you is the priority right now.

    Missing you MADLY!!!

    Love

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plan is working so far and Phil wants to know if "we" are alright because I "seem" different. I just said mmmmmmmmmm ............

    ReplyDelete