Sunday 21 February 2010

What do you have to lose, trish? The planets are now shaking you like a fruit tree in the hopes of ridding you of your old objectives in order to make way for new growth. You feel doubt where once was only certainty. When you consider the worst that can happen, it may help you realize that what you are clinging to so dearly really is not all that important to you. It's time to let go and begin anew...

These stars are really following me! All my thoughts this week have been around these subjects. Is someone trying to tell me something?

Watching the weather just now, want to go to Talwrn to Sam's crop but snow here and the sky is so black. Apart from going out with my hairdryer not sure what I can do. Its a 40 mile round trip and a good part on country lanes. Penny Puma doesn't like country lanes on a good day. Might just have to get my scrapbooking out here instead.
Nowhere near as much fun though..........................

2 comments: