Monday 15 February 2010

Very pleasant Sunday afternoon

Had a surprisingly pleasant day yesterday. Woke up without pain in my knee first time for a few days; carried on with my CJ and almost finished it before I heard Phil stirring about 11.30 am
We(I) had decided not to bother with valentines cards again this year.

I did ask Phil to get a shower though and when he didn't seem keen I promised him a night of mad passionate sex. After falling about laughing he had a shower. We carried on the silliness and I nuzzled his neck to check the freshness!!!

Needed to get some shopping so we went to Holyhead. Phil drove, an unusually uneventful journey.

Went to Poundstretcher for a set of drawers - you can never have enough; then Tescos for food etc and fuel for the RAV.
Phil wasn't supposed to have wine last night but I thought I would treat him as long as he drank it slower than usual. He was quite surprised and happy. Bumped into Julie Ste and Kyle in Tescos and had a laugh.

When we got home I was thrilled to find my new drawers held 12 x 12 papers perfectly
and I finished my cj.

We had a relaxing evening and kept joking about the impending night of passion.

Of course at bedtime we decided that he was too tired and I had a headache. But the main thing is we had been able to laugh about it.

His MRI results are due on Wednesday and we are going to the brain unit for 1 oclock. Trying not to get too worked up but hoping for some good progress to come of it.
Went to docs myself tonight to sort my knee(s) out. Possible bakers knee ??? and xray booked asap. That will be just what I need but we will wait and see.

So Sunday was a good day; there were a couple of moments when the condition was obvious but mostly good fun. So even without a card Valentines day was celebrated here in Cemaes..................................

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day:o) What is this about drawers in Poundland that hold 12 x 12? I got to go look tomorrow.

    Sorry about your knee love, will you have to go to Bangor for the Xray? Finger's crossed for Wednesday and Phil's results.

    Can't wait for Sunday, my CJ is still in my head at the moment, but might get to be born tomorrow:o)

    Love you
    Miss YOU
    Gotta See YOU!!

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 drawer unit mine is cream £14.99 poundland and 12 x 12 fits in perfectly and unit fits perfectly under my table - might just fit one more in.
    Looking forward to Sunday too and bringing my cheque book think I have been naughty but I'm worth it xxx

    ReplyDelete