Thursday 18 February 2010

So tired

Dragged myself out of bed this morning. Last night we were both really tired. Emotions can be exhausting can't they. We went over Bob's conversation several times and clarified certain statements.Phil had understood most of it but I explained that he can't just wait for the tablets to do the work. He has to make an effort.
We will see how that works out but I can't relax yet.
Long day today ; catch up from day off yesterday; meeting tonight which I hope won't be late ( I am in charge so I can hurry it along??).
I have already got my bags ready for Sunday's crop. I know exactly what I want to do but when I get there I will probably chat most of the time like last time!! But that was such fun.
I need to print some photos off tomorrow ready for one of my books. I also need to do some samples for the wedding invitation inserts. Leanne wants them by the end of the month so that gives me ...... a week!! Oh well I am sure I can do it, at least the day time invites . The numbers keep changing and I am trying not to get involved; this person to the daytime? the nighttime? etc etc
Leanne is in charge with Julie just trying to guide a little!!

Well up and at 'em for another day. Work is busy too because we have several people off just now so I am having to "be prepared" to fill in. Quite a bit of boring stuff to do as well so better stop talking and get on my way.................
..........................................................................

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Sunday, I hope to do some crafting, but when you think what we have to catch up on, I'm a little sceptical. Hey Ho, it will be good anyway.

    Hope you are both a little more relaxed tonight after allthe stress of yesterday. Hope there is a brighter outlook...

    love you

    She xxx

    ReplyDelete