Saturday 6 February 2010

Make a list

The best way for me to complete all my tasks is to make a list and work through it. This weekend I have so many things that really need to be done that I will have to do just that.
Some tasks rely on other people's help so as long as they don't let me down I will be ok. Some tasks are not tasks at all but really want to do them .
I have about 25 cd's to put on my Zen; an easy job but back and forth . I am changing some stuff in the craft room -AGAIN- but need Gary to help. Don't ask Phil now too stressful.
I have to complete my ethics form again for my dissertation- am not happy about this so have been putting it off but my finish date is looming so have to at least get an agreement for my submission. This is my third attempt; each one approved by my tutor but first one got lost and second one not approved by committee because I am dealing with vulnerable people. I am one of those vulnerable people -as if I am going to abuse them!! Each participant I know personally and they are all happy to help me with questionnaires interviews and case studies.

No ability to look aoutside the box I say!!! Bangor Uni!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also want to do some browsing on my favourite online shop- Craft Island- I have been peeping at it for a couple of weeks but this weekend I will place my order. Have been without new papers for too long- I neeeeeeed some more . I have nowhere near enough . Is that right Tracy you saw how few I have in my room ha ha .

I also have to work on a diet plan again. I have crept or even rushed to 12 stone 7 over the last three or four weeks. I was a hefty enough 11 stone 5 and then just lost the plot. I never used to be able to eat chocolate as I got migraines but touch wood I haven't had one for nearly six years . I have not had one migraine since I started work for Cruse. Coincidence or what? It may have other factors but I won't go into that.
So now I eat cholcolate- it is not good for me and I have some side effects with my digestion but I still eat it. Yesterday I thought I wont buy chocolate today - so I bought fudge instead!!!!
I won a box of chocolates at WI on Wednesday and Celia and I demolished about a layer and a half on Thursday in the office.

So anyone who has good easy veggie recipes please help. Has to be easy cook as Phil expects a meal as soon as I get in from work and Very often I just have something that fits in with what he is having.
I love rissoto pasta spinach broccoli cauliflower salad BUT I also love ice cream sponge puddings maple and pecan slice custard !!!

I don't mind counting calories - in fact find it easier than points.
So today and tomorrow I will do a plan. Hiatus herni says 5 small meals a day are best for me so that is the way I will go. Any advice gratefully received.

Had a flashback last night when Phil gave me one of his "before the accident" looks. It really upset me and I told him . So both a little quiet today . Thats fine ..........................

1 comment:

  1. Hello My darling:o)
    I am honoured and tickled pink you have my photo's on here. Thank you xx

    Did the committee know you are a carer? Can't believe you are having to redo your form again.
    It will be worth it when you get youe cap and gown:o)

    How is the craft room doing? I hope Gary came over and you got somewhere with your sorting. I can't waitto get my new shed, but it won't be till after I go part time.

    As for your diet plan I will bring those books you brought over for me when we meet. At the moment I am having homemade soup for lunch and fish, chicken or quorn with veg for tea. Quorn is on offer in Tesco's at the moment, I do a quick stir fry and it is ready in less than ten minutes.

    Ollie is coming for tea tonight so Ralph is going to the chippy. I hope NOT to be tempted.

    Can't wait to see you, text me when you are free for a natter.

    Love you xxx


    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete