Monday 8 February 2010

Please can I rest on my weekend off?

Sorted my craft room to a degree; still a long way to go. Managed without Gary but the day did not go without some stress. Phil demolished the wardrobe; skinning his shin in the process and almost demolishing me too. If I had been standing three inches to the left it would have collapsed on top of me!! Luckily we both saw the funny side of it.
He then helped me to transfer all the stuff back from the bedroom to the craft room; a bit quicker than I would have liked. As a result I have filled drawers with anything that would fit; put shelves wherever they would go and although I have much more floor space I really don't know where anything is.
Stopped at about 5.30 when my knees gave up.

I slept like a log until 8am.

Off to Colwyn Bay for a meeting this morning ;in the office this afternoon and trying to relax tonight at home. Yesterday was stressful when my laptop hibernated; broadband froze etc but today we are all up and running thank goodness.
Realised how lost I would be without my lovely pink Vaio.
Managed to take another task on at the meeting this morning. Why do I do that?
Am actually already about 3 days behind in the office -that's if you don't count the filing.

Gym tomorrow night ; need to find some energy before then.....................................................

5 comments:

  1. If you want something done as a busy person, who's the busy person around here? Need I say more?

    Do you want some help in the craft room?

    Love and miss you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASK a busy person!! Silly Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made me smile when I read you'd be lost without your little pink vaio! ;) What could this woman be talking about!

    Glad the craft room is gradually getting sorted. I'm guessing Gary didn't come over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say. We'll have to sort out our trip to the cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vaio is my laptop!! naughty ! Gary came around after it was all sorted!! Haven't been in there since!
    Maybe Sunday will be the next chance I get.
    I could do with a designer really She. I might be missing something really easy. Tracy said put shelves up but for that I need a man!! Cinema sounds good I fancy Lovely Bones xx

    ReplyDelete