Monday 1 March 2010

Eventful week

Need energy in bucketfuls this week:

Tonight- meeting in Bangor after a full day in the office (accounts day)
Tomorrow- Xray on my knee morning and then meeting in Menai Bridge afternoon
Wednesday -work day and then WI evening
Thursday -Work day and then Board meeting Abbey Road evening
Friday -work morning then lunch with Sue
Saturday -Treysgawen Hall with Julie all day
Sunday -My Wylfa crop all day


As Phil keeps saying " how do I do that"

I also need to assemble the invitations this week as soon as I know how many of each. The printer just let me print one sheet of A5 on an A4 paper. Really don't know what I am doing wrong but it is better than nothing.

Phil has a cold so its quite noisy here groaning by day and snoring by night.
Not sure he is too happy about this week being so busy for me; he has got used to having me home more recently.

Julie starts full time working this week so our Treysgawen days are going to be more precious. Hope to keep up the gym every other Tuesday. Always DON'T want to go but love it when I get there. It's just the journey that puts me off - maybe I should move closer.

Might not be blogging too much this week; but all of the above is the reason why.
Daren't even list next weeks timetable don't want to think that far ahead.

So one day at a time..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment