Thursday 25 March 2010

Several hours to go

Finish work at 3pm today until 6th April. It has been a while since I had more than a long weekend.
I will be busy until Tuesday then can slow down a little and smell the roses so to speak.

Had my ethics agreement back yesterday (conditional acceptance pending a few amendments). It has only taken two years!!
So watch out Bill- my tutor - I will be winging thousands of words through to you for editing.


Phil forgot to put his repeat prescription in on Monday- he always leaves it til the last minute and had a whole day without his antidepressants. Oh how I noticed the difference last night. Started off asking him what was the matter and then decided just to leave him quiet. He said he felt wierd. Not sure if it was psychological because he knew he had not had his meds or whether they are actually so strong that the difference is drastic.
He is one tranquilliser less now and hopefully one more less after this weekend.

Watch this space..................

5 comments:

  1. There is something for you on my blog... and i will see you Sunday too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW can't wait to see you - thought you may not be there -- thrilled to bits xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first visit, will be back, have a great time off wishing you a wonderful recharge.

    Dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

    ReplyDelete