Wednesday 31 March 2010

Wind and rain

All through the night the wind blew and the rain poured down. I lay there and listened to it for hours.
The window was open; the wind rose and the bedroom door slammed. Phil got up to close the window open the door and stub his toe!!

I had to laugh.

It is an awful day and I have lots to do. Off to the bank again after miscalculation yesterday; have to collect my craft magazines which have been in the shop about a month; monthly bereavement social group which I won't miss even though I am not on duty; then I am getting my hair cut. Well right now I plan to but I may change my mind by the time I get there. My hair is in such good condition now thanks to barley grass and it is the thickest it has been for 7 years. Several people suggest that I go back to the bob. It grows so quickly anyway so I think I will give it a try.
I don't really need a new image but it may spur me on to start my healthy eating tomorrow.
So off I go out into the rain ...........................

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know whats going on with this weather! It certainly can't stay like this... at least I hope! hope you manage to pamper yourself and get the new hairdo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it was certainly awful weather.

    Good luck with the diet and haircut.

    ReplyDelete