Saturday 6 March 2010

Wishes for Emily

My very best friends grand daughter is very poorly and I am so concerned for all the family. This is the most difficult situation to be in - to see a child suffering. I am praying that everything is ok today and that she will be back home soon as right as rain.

Her young cousin is starting on a new life tomorrow in the army so good luck Conor and enjoy the whole experience. You are a very level headed lad and I know you will do well. Take some tissues with you for your muther when she says goodbye.

I will be thinking about all the family and just hope to hear something soon. All the love in the world xxx

1 comment:

  1. What an emotional turmoil for you at the moment. Fingers crossed that evrything turns out ok. Thinking of you & yours. xx

    ReplyDelete