Tuesday 30 March 2010

Task list

Now I have a week off and need to fill it sensibly. There has to be a balance between necessary tasks and well earned rest. This is my first "break" since Christmas and the next one will be August ( when I am going away so not quite the same).

I have the opportunity to catch up with a few things that have been on my mind. It would be nice to change my world with my thoughts but I can't so I have to do what I can to improve parts of it.

Last night was so lovely with all the family dropping in. Phil really enjoyed the wine I bought him (special occasion I won't do it often) which is strange because he has no taste or smell since the accident?? Never can quite figure that one out- he knows if he has the coffee with sweetener in???

I got up at the usual time this morning - can't seem to just lie in bed once I am awake - and have been watching craft and blog hopping since. Now I need to shower and dress myself and then make my list for the next week.

I will work on it to make it do-able and then report back........................

No comments:

Post a Comment