Sunday 7 March 2010

Pensioner? You must be kidding!!

I have an incredibly busy week coming up and I guess I thought I would be taking it easy by now. Not so. Just hope the knees hold out.
Monday busy day in work and home for the evening
Tuesday work again and then the gym
Wednesday work- social group -work and then off for a meal with Angie and family straight from work.
Thursday stats day in work then out to the opera with Sam - this is something new so have an open mind about it
Friday work until about 3 and then straight to She's for the weekend
Saturday day with She and Ralph then going to the dogs!!
Sunday early drive home for Mothers day- nothing special planned yet

Since I became a pensioner I think my life has taken off.
I am loving all the different things I do and hope that I can continue . It goes without saying that Phil is not thrilled with my timetable but I have to ignore his sulks. For so many years it was the other way around and I stayed home whilst he gadded about. Role reversal just happened and he has to handle it.

It is our 41st anniversay on 29th March and I am taking that week off work. We can't go away because we have Missy but we may go out for lunch a couple of days.
I am not expecting any surprises; I am still watching the effects of the tranquilliser reduction and am not sure that there is a difference.

Still hoping for good news from Sheilagh about Emily and hoping Conor has a good day starting in the army. How exciting for him..........................

6 comments:

  1. What a busy lady you are.

    Thanks for yesterday. I needed to off-load and have a laugh, so it was just what I needed. As you may have gathered I'm a little surprised about the interest.

    Anyway, look after yourself. I'll text you with a time tomorrow night for opera on Thursday.

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came via Sheilagh's blog and will definitely be back to visit again. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Buttercup will pop over to yours too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete