Monday 15 March 2010

Whats happening?

Oh I had such a mood change this morning. Woke up after a wonderful weekend and felt low .
Think I like living in fairyland and when I come home to reality its back to responsibility again. Worried about Phil worried about many things and yet whilst I was away I was in denial and thought everything was fine.

Couple of blips in work - all communication problems again and I found myself looking at the classified ads for other jobs. Now I don't really want to do that while I have the best job in the world so what is all this about? Never did like the Ides of March.

Short meeting in Bangor so was home earlier than expected. I was pleased to find that Phil had done a couple of jobs in the conservatory. It's not the fact that he has done these particular jobs but the fact that he had done something other than just sit and wait for me to come home. That was a good part of the day. Think he may be trying to make up for his silliness on Friday but even so it is encouraging.

I am going to continue with the wedding invitations tonight. My printer refused to work so I went into work early and printed them off there. 55 to assemble but all laid out ready..........................

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you were in denial, you were just looking through a different lens for a day. It does us good to do that now and again.
    Glad Phil got motivated, small steps, gentley may lead to bigger things.

    Hope those invitations behaved them selves and are now laying neatly beautiful on a craft table near you;o)

    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete