Sunday 14 March 2010

So So Good........

Oh it was so good to see She. Safe in the arms of a best friend is such a good place to be. Think (know) we both feel the same.
It has been a stressful week for all her family and the best news ever was that Emily was allowed home from hospital on Saturday . She is such a cutie.
What a great mothers day gift for Helen.
We had a great night at the Dog Race - not lucky for me but then I have negative thoughts about betting anyway so probably why I did not win. But such a good laugh!!

Arrived home this morning just after Phil got up. Whilst I was away I had rung him to see if he was ok as I always do. He said he had injured himself whilst playing with the dog. I questioned him about it and it turned out that I left here at 3.15 on Friday and by 5pm he had had two glasses of wine, was playing with Missy and fell over the ramp outside. He has a nasty cut just under his left eye and a cut on his hand.
I am really not happy and worry what will be next. Julie said we need to get him an alarm cord for around his neck connected to her whilst I am away.

How did we get to this??????

Got my mothers day card off him and once again surprised to see Trish and Phil on the card. He ALWAYS calls me LUV and I always call him LOVE. Even in the street I will shout LOVE and often get several men turning around!!!
This is the second time he has written our names on the cards and when I asked him why the change he just said "well that is me now isn't it". Have to say it made me quite emotional.
Have been doing a lot of talking about the situation over the last couple of days and that was hard too. The friends I was with knew Phil BA (before accident).

Got a funny email off Gary and then Julie came around with beautiful card flowers and chocs (I had hinted about these particular chocs without realising it was a hint).

Assembling the wedding invitations and once again the printer has decided to ignore my requests. So I have copied everything into my works email and hopefully will be able to finish the prints of the inserts tomorrow. I could throw the printer out the window ; it is not a cheap one but it just plays me up.. Ok I know it is probably something I am NOT doing. Need a tutorial I guess.

Off to do a meal now and then a relaxing evening before another week at work. Slightly calmer this week but a nice weekend to look forward to with work and play . More about that later -need food..................................

1 comment:

  1. It was GREAT spending time with YOU....Need More.

    Hope the invitations work out, your printer must be male!!!

    It was great talking about Sex on Legs...
    Oop's I mean The Previous Phil ;o)

    Hope he enjoyed those choc's that he saved you from..

    Love You
    Miss You


    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete