Thursday 11 March 2010

Never as planned

Well so much for my plan of taking my husband out for lunch on our anniversary.
I have booked myself on a course for Art Therapy. I am really interested in this and have the chance to attend a free two day course . When is it? 26th and 29th March!! Haven't told him yet! These chances don't come around that often and when I thought about it Phil doesn't get up until mid -day so where would we go for lunch after 2 when he has only just had breakfast?? I will remember that in my argument!

Emily sounds much better and I am really looking forward to seeing She tomorrow.
Has anyone else got such a close friend that when they hurt you hurt.

Out to the opera tonight and I am travelling in style in the Merc; only thing missing is the red carpet. Might phone ahead and see if they can arrange it.

I have been amused by my new nicknames this week and how diverse they are. Yesterday I was called St Trish and told I should be canonised- my hearing is not brilliant and I thought she said cannibilised!! I could feed a family of 10 I reckon!!

Last weekend I became Hard Core Trish and before anyone logs off it is to do with crafting and my exercise regime. Please don't ask me to explain I am not sure I know how it all came about but I am stuck with it. So hard core Trish or St Trish you choose and add any more nicknames you would like I can take it .

Just off to take a "fresh" sample to the surgery. Hope it is clear this time; fed up of antibiotics...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment