Thursday 18 March 2010

Wedding Stationery all done

I received the C7 envelopes today for the RSVP's and that means I can put all the invites etc in a box and hand them over to Julie to write out. I will get 100 stamps tomorrow and put them in the box too.
I am hoping that I have thought of everything............
I have spent about 6 hours doing the invites etc but probably an hour of that was spent fighting with my printer, especially trying to get the watermark of mine and Phil's hands from our wedding 41 years ago. (Not sure if anyone will notice) .
I really enjoyed the whole exercise and although there wasn't much assembling required I still thing they look pretty. Hope Leanne and Julie agree.

Angela phoned me yesterday to tell me that her beloved dog has died. Patch was her constant companion and I don't know how she will cope without her. I hope she will be ok. Kelly's cat died earlier this week and it is the last link to her Grandmother. She is devastated. There is nothing you can say to make it better.

I recognise that feeling. Flossy died whilst Phil was in intensive care 2002 and I still miss her. She was a crazy dog and she was mine. She knew my every mood.

It's Friday again - how the time is flying. I have a nice weekend again to look forward to- chilling on Saturday and cropping on Sunday.

Hope She has a lovely birthday she deserves it. Will be sending her my love.........

4 comments:

  1. I bet it will be a feeling of releif to hand over the invites.

    You don't mention the mental time they took in the planning, but no doubt that has been a significant time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I prefer this blue to the lilac!

    See you Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sam I will be pleased to hand them over but always worry about the standard-- and mental time- yes that was more than I care to think about - time and worry that I wouldn't get it just right. At the end of the day I like them and would be pleased to receive one through the post so hope that is enough.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna have a lot of wedding stationery . It's so damn cool.

    ReplyDelete