Thursday 4 March 2010

NO PAIN

7am and no pain. It is so wierd. It is just a normal knee this morning. Had a really good sleep no tossing and turning. Also had a nap during the England match last night! How tired must I be? Another busy day and home late so just hope my barley grass works. It is certainly doing the trick on my hair. Still no hair loss and Jo commented on how they use to have to scoop it out of the sink after my wash.

Was really sorry to miss Sam and the ladies last night but I just could not have driven 40 miles but I am sure they had a good time .

Not much to report from Phil; no more smiling or laughing so it must have been a coincidence . We have to send a progress report to Bob tonight and after 2 weeks we don't know what to say....................

2 comments:

  1. Glad there is no pain this morning hunni xxx
    Sorry to hear there is no further improvement with Phil:o(

    Need to know more about this Barley Grass, might pop into H&B at lunchtime.

    Roll on next Friday....

    Love 'n Hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure they have it- its made in Bangor
    let me know and I can bring you some xx

    ReplyDelete