Sunday 5 September 2010

Wonderful wedding

The bride and groom looked wonderful and the way they looked at each other warms my heart.
It was great to see family too that I have not been able to visit for some time and my friends as always are a source of comfort to me.

As for Phil- he acted as I expected. Why am I not surprised? It's a shame my favourite Uncle witnessed the real life I have. He cares deeply for me and I could tell he was concerned. I must spend more time with him.

That is another event over and I move on to the next. The next batch are solo events; not family gatherings so I can just consider myself.

I am in the position again where I have to make decisions. Oh how I wish I had a crystal ball. If I could do what I really wanted (which practically is not an option) so many people would be rocked by the fallout. So I just pray for a sign telling what to do. I have faith that it will come to me and just need the courage to act when I see it.

In the meantime..........
I sit and wonder why I looked like the bad guy last night??..........

2 comments:

  1. You were not the bad guy!!

    There were several idiot's who aided and abetted Phil get into the state he did. They are the bad guys but they will never ever see it or admit to being idiots. Buying a man a pint or a bottle of wine,seem's like being sociable, but there were people there who know Phil's background, the history of your marriage and therefore should have known better!!

    As I said last night, you don't deserve how the wonderful day ended. You have stood fast to Phil throughout many turmoils. You certainly are not a bad guy...You are an angel without wings.


    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darlin- has come to light that if Ste and others had not been there it would have ended in injury if not worse. Again.

    I need one of those zappers that Dr Who has that can wipe out memories. I would like to remember all of our family get togethers but take the ending out of the memory.
    Wonder if I can get one on Ebay??

    Back to work this morning to my sanctuary.

    I am also going to buy the biggest canvas I can get and start my vision board before it is too late to have a future...................love you xx

    ReplyDelete