Sunday 13 February 2011

First part of the end

I handed my dissertation in on Friday!!!!

That is the first part of the final chapter. I now wait for my tutor to come back with suggested amendments. Once they are done and agreed I get the work "soft-bound" then submit it for marking. Once it has passed (positive thinking) I then get it "hard bound".

Then I wait for graduation day.

This is such a biggie for me. Something that I persevered with for me.

I really can't say it was easy but in a way it was a buzz. The biggest buzz will be on the day I walk up and get my certificate. This will prove everything that my parents believed about me. They always thought I was more capable than I ever thought myself.  They were always so proud of everything I achieved no matter how small it was in real terms.

How lucky was I to have such support.

So on graduation day I am sure they will be looking down and smiling and nodding (with maybe a little tear).

Thanks you two; so glad you ALWAYS knew how much I loved you.....................................

4 comments:

  1. Hurray for you! This is such a major accomplishment. Many cheers from New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have their support from on high:)
    I am so proud of you, it has taken you a while. But with your life being as it, you are amazing, sticking at it and working through with such determination, FABULOUS. We must celebrate at the weekend:)

    Love you xxxx

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive thinking only works if the results are ok. I may get it back with masses of alterations to do. Can we celebrate when I hear the words " You may now have it hard bound". No use tempting fate is there. Looking forward to Saturday. Have just sorted my bag but still not managing to print photos.
    Think printer is exhausted after all the diss words.. Love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete