Thursday 10 March 2011

ZUMBA

I have started going to ZUMBA classes with Julie. Last night was our second visit. I remember when we did Salsa and I never wanted to make the effort to go but when we got there we had such a good laugh.

I am not quite at the laughing stage with ZUMBA yet as I am too busy watching what I am supposed to be doing.

I am attempting 80% of the moves but leaving out the low knee bends and not doing the hops or the double turns which make me dizzy.

The first week dragged and I kept looking at the clock but last night just flew by and we were doing our final stretches before I knew it. I was actually disappointed that it was time to go. That is novel.

I am aching this morning and asking myself why  I do it but my family and friends have already confirmed that I am mad so maybe that is why.

I suppose my reason is that my life needs to be filled to the maximum with fun things so I will never say no.

The thought of white water rafting next month is scaring me slightly but I know that I will be glad that I can put it on my list after I get through it. 

I just keep hoping that my energy levels cope with my wish list but I guess that is all in the mind anyway so bring it on as they say................................................

3 comments:

  1. I think that the more I do, the more energy I have. Zumba is on my list to try. Thanks for the push!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is fun and I would recommend it.
    My wish list just keeps getting more and more bizzare but I am not fighting it because I am having fun. That is what "life" is all about isn't it. Enjoy .............xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some how I miussed this post, did you sneak it in behind my back? I am wanting to do Zumba but a little scared with my back being so ikky at the moment.

    Roll on Saturday:)

    Hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete