Thursday 11 February 2010

Thursday so soon?

Can't believe how quick the days are going.
I am working really hard in the office to try and clear the decks; seems ages since I could see the wood of the desk!!!
Still struggling to sort priorities so decided to start with the most important in my mind which are the clients who need support. The admin can wait; I am only delaying other people doing their admin but clients are desperate so that has been my focus the last two days.
Was due to go to the gym at Tresygawen on Tuesday but Julie was working late so we didn't make it. I have to be totally honest (which I always am of course) and say I didn't mind.
I ate too much yesterday and felt like a michelin man/woman. I got on the scales and saw 12stone 8 pounds. OMG I am 5ft 2in!!!! Picture that.
So today I have decided to get a grip. I know what to do so I just have to do it.

Cereal as always-barleygrass which has to be doing me good but not sure what yet; no lunch because I was not prepared; two cheese omlettes and lots of veg and then a muller lite. Thats fine and I am full enough. (Mind you I ate enough for about three days yesterday so I could live off my fat for a while).

Working this Saturday doing CRB checks on new volunteers so Sunday I have to cram so much in again. Still got a few things from last weekends list!! If I can just stay away from the photograph boxes I will be fine. My zen is full so can't copy any more songs on - never ever thought I would fill it!!

So maybe my ethics form should be top of the list and then my CJ and then the ongoing craft room- will it ever be just right?? I don't think so...................................................................... just popping to my Island for another browse ( and maybe spend?????) .......................

2 comments:

  1. Yes time is flying and I am getting really concerned about it, it's running away out of control, there is so much to do but no time to do it!! Yesterday was MAD..Mad..MAAAD.

    I really do have to get a start on my CJ.

    love n' hugs

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have only got a week to go!! I am only a tenth of the way through mine don't worry but Valentines day is free all day so I can do it then-- poor me xxx

    ReplyDelete