Thursday 15 July 2010

Take a step back

I have far too much on my mind.

Some things deserve attention; some are insignificant. I seem to have lost the ability to sort out which is which.

It's like having a brain full of spiders all running different ways and affecting my thoughts in the same fashion. My conversations are also erratic with no calm flow.

Work yesterday was a struggle and although I always achieve enough I wasn't sure which was a priority. I pride myself on being able to do that normally.
So what is causing this blip?

Maybe I will get time to discover this at my weekend away with Sheilagh. Time to reflect and consider my choices. Do I have any choices now that is the question.................................................

2 comments:

  1. Oh Trish, sorry you have this priority confusion. It's hardly surprising you have difficulty with all you have to juggle. I hope the retreat provides you with the respite you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, no wonder it's a bit challenging trying to prioritise everything!
    Remember I'm thinking of you too!

    My mum went through a problem with her thyroid.
    It turned out it was cancerous, she had some radium treatments last year and the good thing is she is really brilliant now!
    (((Trish))))

    maz x

    ReplyDelete