Sunday 28 November 2010

Finding a balance

I love my children and their children and as I said to my daughter this morning "I made you all"!! Had a little help from Phil but mostly they are my creation. And they are wonderful.
I don't spend enough time with them but when I do the love is given and received in a natural way; no effort - just natural.

I love my job and have moulded it to suit my abilities and expectations. If I had the choice I would retire tomorrow but I do not have the choice so I am thankful that I have this job right now.

Home life however is a different matter. I wish I could carry my happiness over just a little to that. There are so many issues going on that I have given up trying to resolve them. Maybe if I stop being negative then things may improve but those of you who know me will agree that I have tried so so hard.................

So - finding the balance..

I have the best "best friend" in the world; many close friends who are always there for me and me them and at the moment I am healthy enough to continue doing the things that give me pleasure.

So today I will be grateful for the things that I have and not ponder too long on the things that I don't have.....................................

2 comments:

  1. I love this post.
    Reading post as simple as this but has good thoughts to share makes my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - a lovely comment and appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete