Wednesday 13 April 2011

Still waiting

Watching the post for my results. I have been too busy to think about it until now. I am still busy but winding down to a week and a half off.
I do hope that I get my marks through soon. Everyone is telling me I will have passed but until I see it in black and white I am still nervous.

Talking about nervous I am white water rafting this weekend and I should be nervous. Do you know what is worrying me most - getting into the wet suit!!!
I have never been graceful and really don't fancy wetting myself laughing before we even get into the "boat"?

This may be my swan song as far as extreme activities is concerned as my body is really telling me to take it easy so I really want to go out on a high. Watch this space folks.........................

3 comments:

  1. You are going to pass with flying colours:)

    Enjoy the white water rafting, I reckon you are a bunch of nutters!!!

    Don't forget to text me when you are safe and dry.

    Love you Bezzy Bezzy Bezzy Mate!!!

    She
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be fine with both the results and the white water rafting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The results will be great. And white water rafting is going to be great too. Have fun getting into that wet suit.

    ReplyDelete