Monday 31 August 2009

Back for more

Well here I go for Mondays session; hopefully higher word count than yesterday; disappointing when you have had your head in books all day then don't seem to have achieved much. Guess if I was going to make money from this I might have worked harder but because it is just for me well..................not so high on the list ??
Am enjoying doing it but would have also loved to have done some scrapbooking/crafting which is fast becoming my first love?? It is definitely the thing that relaxes me most and brings me into contact with special people. Well this isn't getting the book finished is it? so here goes for another day..................

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you were on time this morning;0)
    Hope you have a productive day. It will all be worth it in the end when you get that cap and gown...Want to see you throw the cap in the air!!!

    love and hugs forever

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well actually I did start on time then Angie phoned and stayed on for half an hour- I was itching to get going but hadn't spoken to her all week so had to be patient- she got bitten by a dog last week- she is fine but it must have shaken her- first I knew about it today. Mum's birthday today and I got message from Brenda my(ex) sister in law from Jo-burg- lovely surprise
    Well I need to stop now - been doing "caring for someone with an alcohol problem" all day - no break today -so if you will pardon the pun I am p****d.
    Need to go to the village for something for tea anyway we have just about emptied all the bits and pieces out of the freezer. Don't think Phil wants veggie stuff so better go -love you -and yes that cap will be thrown as high as I can manage- feel emotional at the thought- I am worthy!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete