Monday 31 August 2009

goodnight for now

about 2000 words today about therapies and alcohol dependency- I really know how to enjoy myself don't I?. Weather is awful so don't feel too deprived but must go and get something from the village - non veggie- can't fool Phil anymore by putting onion gravy on it!!!!

No more studying until about 12th sept now- unless there is a lot of football on TV and I can sneek through here and do bits after tea. He won't even notice I am not there!!! goodnight for now.......................

Goodnight Mum on what would have been your 87th birthday - love and miss you always-
please blow in my ear tonight to let me know you have got this message. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Happy Heavenly Birthday Trish's Mum xxx

    I think you did very well this weekend hunny, hope you can chill out tonight.

    See you Saturday.

    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete