Sunday 6 December 2009

11.56 he finally got up

I really don't know how anyone can sleep every day til nearly noon. What a waste. Did manage to get him to do a couple of tasks done though, not willingly but done anyway. Now I am going to have a relax myself. Busy week ahead again so because this Tigger has lost her bounce I will struggle. The weeks are going so quickly though and I am coping even with the struggle.
I spent three hours yesterday watching great grandaughter Chloe at her first horse show. Was I proud? She did so well. She is just 6 and so happy on a horse.
I realised that what is missing from my life is laughter. The last time I had a laugh was at Tracys when I nearly fell in her door; before that it was Frodsham with She. I need to laugh and be silly and I am not doing it. I realise that some of the negativity in my life is my own fault but there is also some that is forced upon me by certain people. What to do? Tell them? Avoid them?
I need to laugh until I cry so looking forward to spending a weekend with She on 19th. Going to Chester Zoo so I can laugh at the monkies!!!!
Work is sorted there is not a problem although I thought there was; finances are as stable as I can expect for a shopaholic; home is not where the heart is at the moment; health is erratic but am expecting improvement. So I am doing my best to tick the boxes that I can. As for the ones I can't -I will just have to be patient and trust that things will improve.
But I can smile and think of Kyle Chloe and Brooke and know how blessed I really am.................................

1 comment:

  1. Roll on the 19th !! Seems ages since the retreat.

    Love and miss you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete