Saturday 12 December 2009

Time flies by

So I have just sat on the couch every night this week (apart from Monday) and done absolutely nothing. No blogs ; facebook only from my blackberry ; got 44 emails to read. AND I haven't lost an ounce and yet I have hardly eaten this week??? In fact I have put 2lb on. Is that the medication? Sods law just when I was getting back on track.
Medication not kicked in yet; still got butterflies and nausea. Just seem to want everything to go on around me without having to make any effort. Wonder if this is how Phil has felt for the last seven years. I am sure it is. I hate it.
Going to try and do my cards today but if I don't well I will be late with them again.
Was hoping to go away next weekend but Phil's MRI has come through for Saturday. I need to go with him; it's my life as well. Was going to go to She's for the day on Sunday instead but Phil says it is too much in one day so watch this space!!
Where is that independent strong lady of the last few years?? Worn down by fears for the future?? I guess so.
Now I realise why I am not blogging every day; its just too hard to see in black and white every single day.
Tomorrow I will wake up and want to be here?? Here's hoping ................

1 comment:

  1. I know where that woman is. She is right there and will come out again very soon. How do you fancy meeting in Llandundno on Sunday?

    Tried to phone you but you must be on silent:o(
    How you got round to making you cards? I am hoping to do some tomorrow. As will as put the tree up etc, etc...

    When do you see the doctor again?

    You will have put weight on cos your not eating, your body has gone into hibernation mode.

    Love you darling, sending huge healing hugs.

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete