Friday 12 March 2010

From Donna

I read these words from Donna and I do hope she won't mind me sharing them.

“My words do make a difference at times, but there are other times for silence. If my words are not working, it may be best to stop using them. Just being with my loved one is enough. My silent presence is the gift I give. No words are necessary. What is created in the silence is room for our two souls to rest together and contemplate. We have a sacred time to be in each other’s presence without expectation. If there is anything to communicate, love is the language spoken.” (Sample, 1999)

This is so powerful
Thanks Donna

3 comments:

  1. Certainly don't mind sharing,they are actually Pat Sample's from a book of hers. I had to quote it for that post, it was so appropriate. Thanks to Pat for these words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pause for thought and think about who we don't communicate with enough. It may not last but the thought is enough to make us make that effort even for a while ............

    ReplyDelete