Wednesday 9 June 2010

Negative forces

I had such a lovely day on Sunday but the week has started out very differently.
There are so many issues both at work and at home I can't believe they are all happening at once. Is this a test?

I know I will get through it but it is going to take all my energy to do so.
I will arrive at Sunday with huge relief.

Today I have a huge task which will not be pleasant. My job entails unpleasant tasks with occasional confrontation but I never get used to that.

Home is challenging too with more changes happening to Phil without his tranquillisers. It was a risk I had to take but it is stressful.

So not very much sunshine here just now and my stomach is acting up again and the medication is just not touching it so Gaviscon is the order of the day I think.

I will be back to reflect......................................

1 comment: