Friday 4 June 2010

Waiting for an appointment

Still no appointment to see the consultant about these cysts etc. If I don't hear by Monday I will see if I can chase it up. I am so tired and London was wonderful but took the last remnants of energy in my body!! I still ache; I just want to sleep; and yet was up at 5am.

Saturday should be a day of rest but I HAVE to catch up with my dissertation if I am to stand any chance of meeting deadlines.

Sunday will be a lovely day with friends eating wonderful food at Rhiwafallen. Phil will have to get up early but it will be a nice change for him especially having Ralph to chat to.
His "friends" seem to have disappeared and I wonder if they realise I need them as much as Phil does. They all seem to be concerned about his welfare if we meet in the village but thats as far as it goes. He has gone from being the life and soul to being Philly no mates. How sad. I hope that never happens to me; can never imagine it with my wonderful friends.

And then next week starts the madness which is Cruse again.

So off to work now to sort my desk and uncover any important stuff lurking at the bottom. Three days off certainly takes its toll in catching up...............

2 comments:

  1. It was really nice Sam good food and lovely company. It was She's birthday treat and we all had a good laugh. Hope you enjoyed moto GP?? xx

    ReplyDelete