Friday 20 August 2010

Nice photo

Elaine has just sent me this. I was complaining about hating my looks and she said how lovely she thought I looked at Tracey and Dave's wedding. I like this and it has helped me just a little to see that I can look quite good sometimes.
I had a photos recently which made me look like SHREK so I am glad to see that I don't always look like that.
Still wondering what to wear for the wedding but this gives me a little bit of confidence to even consider a plain suit. I am getting my pink renewed tonight so that is stage one.
Counting down the days now to 4th September............................

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely photo and you are definitely not Shrek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam but you wait until you see the photo!! I could do SHREK 4 with no problem!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete