Saturday 28 August 2010

Who is this following my life ???????

Again today my stars are just so accurate to the point that I think I have a personal predicter and this is JUST for me and nobody else??

Hello trish !
Your Sun Sign: Leo
Date of birth: 15 August 1948

Your daily horoscope for 28 August 2010

Your physical vitality is at low ebb, and you should make sure to avoid exposure to any sort of illness or disease, trish. Steer clear of toxic substances of any kind that might add even more stress to your immune system. It may be hard for you to take a realistic attitude on these types of issues. You are good at creating a delusional frame of mind that convinces you that everything is fine, when in reality, it isn't. There is a stubborn energy in the air that is making it hard for you to change your ways.


I had a hair appointment at 8am today and really struggled to get myself ready for it. I have been up since 7am so it is not the rising , more the getting ready that is the problem. Last night I felt as if my body weighed a ton; a strange and very uncomfortable feeling. I can't put my finger on it but I don't feel "right".

Right now I think I could sleep but I know if I tried I would just lie and think.......of everything and of nothing. In most areas my life is smoother than for some time. I am not unhappy but there is just something ....................

No comments:

Post a Comment