Monday 30 August 2010

Taking a break

Just having a little break from doing my dissertation.
Wish I could type faster and wish I had a book holder that would keep the book open but raised to save the crick in my neck!!

Apart from that I am enjoying it. I still feel a bit "off" but after discussions with friends yesterday I think I gave myself a sugar overload on Friday and once that is out of my system I will be ok. My diet is so erratic that I really must address that once all the "pending" stuff is over.

The next hurdle is the wedding. I am excited and apprehensive at the same time. I know that there are issues for concern but I really just want to go and feel the proudest Nannie in the world. I have two children each with partners three grandchildren two with partners one step-grandson and two great grandchildren and one on the way..............

If Phil behaves himself it has the makings of a perfect day. But like I said I am excited and apprehensive. Will let you know which was justified...............

1 comment:

  1. It will be a wonderful day with a wonderful family xxx

    Can't wait

    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete