Sunday 2 January 2011

SUCCESS

I have just done a pie chart and a column chart. Now after about 5 hours of trying I had almost given up. Then I broke the data into smaller chunks and hey presto it worked.

Are you glazing over yet? Well I would have been if they had not been so important to my submission. I was told very recently that the work is more about layout than content!!!
Why did I not know that when I worked for hours filling the pages with as much information as possible about the brain; brain injury; results etc etc.

So I could have done lots of fancy charts and pretty diagrams instead. We will see. I am almost complete. Tomorrow may be the day if I can have a clear run through.

I love pies as a rule but today I am really thrilled with this particular pie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment