Tuesday 1 September 2009

Night off

Gosh I am restless tonight- can't seem to wind down - lots of things happening this week with work and hoping it all goes well. Need good weather for a big fundraising event on Saturday at Erddig Wrexham, lots of people put a lot of work into this and deserve a successful day. Then of course Phil's 60th on Thursday; I won't be with him during the day- got a meeting in Colwyn Bay all day but sure he will have a bottle of pop during the evening and I will have my coke. Taking him away Sunday; hope that goes well too; difficult to know if he will enjoy it. I am a typical woman and get excited at surprising someone and then dread a disappointing reaction. It is quite an unusual location so hoping it goes well; watch this space...................

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Saturday, praying for sunshine.

    I am sure Phil will be delighted with his surprise. Though he may not be able to show it, just recall the "Previous Phil" and think how he would react. Take it easy my girl, don't set yourself up to be upset.

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, you and Ralph are a wonderful support to me.

    Love you loads and loads and loads

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was the previous Phil we would probably have organised a big party - or would have gone abroad- or both - he would have been happy with both but its different and I have to make the decisions and hope it works out ok- have to be careful to not choose for me and not him. watch this space anyway- he has been quite smiley today!!................

    ReplyDelete