Sunday 30 May 2010

Decision made

I really enjoyed myself today.
Even though I was all alone I did a lot of crafting and it was so therapeutic. Apart from 48 quickly assembled cards last Sunday I have not done any crafting for weeks. Today I completed two projects and made two lovely (am I modest?) birthday cards.

I spent four hours totally engrossed and loving it. I had coffee then lunch then ran out of things to do.

So I will not be cancelling my crop. I started it for me and it is still for me. It is lovely to have my friends around but that can't always be so I will continue to go once a month and enjoy the freedom and the space that it allows. Next time if I know I will be on my own I will take far more work to do. I feel so fulfilled when I look at the projects I complete.

I was never artistic but I think of this as my late arrival into the art world.

I think it brings me more pleasure than any hobby I have ever had. I was determined NOT to enjoy it six years ago when Sheilagh introduced me to it but try as I might I couldn't resist the pull

thanks Darlin xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment