Saturday 1 May 2010

When I see my husband smile...........

Now I have a few days off work at the end of a gruelling week. Apart from a hot air balloon ride tomorrow evening- weather permitting- I need to stay home and sort paperwork; craft room;wardrobes etc. oh and more dissertation !!

That is what I do mostly when I am not working but this weekend I am also without Penny Puma so feel as if I am grounded anyway.

Yesterday Phil got up early to take me to the workshop to drop Penny off for her makeover and then take me to work. As you know he normally rises about noon. He then collected me at 4pm.
Beverley who works in my building and has worked with Phil saw him waiting for me and said hello and commented on how well he looked. He gave her the biggest smile. Phil is in there I thought and apart from needing a shave and maybe losing a little weight it could have been the old Phil.

Those glimpses are like nectar. Still rare but perhaps more since reducing the tranquillisers. Or is it just wishful thinking.

Because I see him every day I guess I need an objective view from someone who sees him less often. Beverley obviously thought he looked better than last time she saw him.

So after an interesting; stressful; thought provoking week in work I am going to try and enjoy my time off. And hopefully enjoy more smiles. But I have learned not to be greedy..............................

2 comments:

  1. You are far from greedy my love, you are just longing for those gorgeous sexy smiles of the Previous Phil. I thought he was more animated last Sunday and saw flicker's of him in there. Maybe it is the tranquillisers that have been dulling the Phil that is still in there. Here's to the next dose reduction!!

    Love you xx Can't wait till next weekend:o)

    hugs and more

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think sexy is a long way off but I haven't given up yet. Eternal optimist me!! Are you in Scotland?? Love you xx

    ReplyDelete