Thursday 20 May 2010

Ulta sound

Managed to get a cancellation for a scan yesterday. The bleeps kept coming and I was told that cysts had been identified; I was hoping that each bleep wasn't a cyst. If that is the case then I have 28 cysts!!!
Have to wait for a week now to see GP about possible treatment. How will they treat cysts in my throat?? or windpipe or epiglottis or wherever they happen to be??

Work is still silly. Too much happening and not enough time to coordinate it all. I am sure I will get it all done by next Thursday. There is my blind faith again.

Found out last night that I am going to be a Great Grandmother again. That will be three. Anthony my 20 year old Grandson and his Fiance Mandy are going to have a baby around January. So that is what my family do well- breed!!!
I love it...................................

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Great Grandma:o)

    When are you seeing the doctor?

    There are a lot of women here on holiday without their men. Ralph said he would be ok about you and I having a week away.....


    love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the most perfect husband - but you know that - how much do I need to save and how soon are we going??????
    love you

    and Ralph !! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete