Monday 3 May 2010

Sunny but windy; quiet and peaceful

Beautiful blue skies but quite a cool breeze. My intentions are to get my dining room sorted. Then to do some of my dissertation.

I have two and a half hours before Phil gets up and the mad thing is I just want to sit here in the quiet. I really should take the opportunity to do the things that need to be done without interruption. But it is so peaceful!!!

Missy is lying in the conservatory taking in the sun; Phil is gently snoring upstairs and I am feeling calm and relaxed. I forced myself to stay in bed until 7.30 but whats the use of having a relaxed body if your brain is at full throttle??

Perhaps just half an hour to meditate and then I really must plod on. I have so few days off now I have to do as much as possible on those days. I make a list at the beginning of my time off but never manage to get through it all. I have ticked off a few but the others will be carried over.

So ok... 10am I will begin................................

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely day, went up to Crabapple to get my name out of the window...

    Nige was his usual charming self;O0

    There is something for you on my blog;o)

    Hugs

    She
    xxx

    Ps
    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo excited -bye for a mo


    LOVE YOU TOO XXXXX

    ReplyDelete