Monday 3 May 2010

Oh wow what a whopper!!

Thanks She this is wonderful. So now to the fun bit and I just hope my battery lasts!!
On receipt of this award I must:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award ever!
2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the Oh My Blog! award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight,
or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog where
you’re basically talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning,
before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award onto at least three, but preferably more,
awesome bloggers and let them know.

So just like you - I need to think about the best option. I am just wondering how on earth I managed to get this far. Have I done it right - you tell me ............

1 comment: