Monday 28 September 2009

Head down and running...........

Well here we are Monday am again; coms round quick. Had a good weekend with friends and got my scrap fix for a while. This week is intense at work; our first ever conference; Phil's appointment with Big Man at brain unit; board meeting; training; then next week another conference; agm; training meeting then .............I am going away for the weekend with Elaine. Oh I am so looking forward to that; it seems so long since we had some quality time and so much has happened. I have said that I would like to climb Snowdon if the weather permits. It is not on my list of things to do but if the opportunity is there then I should go for it. Elaine has done it before so she will help me. And we can talk and talk and talk. It's what we do best. So head down now and get on with it for the next two weeks ; there are bound to be more requests at the office so quick shuffle of priorities and off we go. I do love it so much thank goodness; can't imagine hating going to work every day; only ever happened once to me and that was more about the people/person I was working with than the job.

Phil is already getting anxious about the meeting with Bob on Wednesday. Think we are really going to try and find out how to get his motivation back. Would love to see him happy too ; makes it so much easier to come home to. Heres hoping .........................

2 comments:

  1. Glad Penny is back on the road again.
    Are you doing Snowdon this weekend?
    I hope you have a great time with Elaine, I shall try to keep my jealousy in check:(

    I hope a tweek in Phil's medication can get his mojo working. Do you think his lack of motivation is as frustrating for him as it is for you?

    I can't believe you schedule for this two weeks, you are some kind of Wonderwoman my darling.

    Love you

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No- doing Snowdon on 10th or attempting to- depends on weather
    I have been told it is 4 and a half hours up and 3 and a half hours down so thats a hell of a day!!
    Booked into Bistro for 7pm so not much time for tarrying??
    Hope medication will be mentioned tomorrow for Phil and no I don't think he is as aware of the change as I am but I am also sure that he would like to feel happier more often. I am interested to see what they suggest...........

    ReplyDelete