Sunday 13 September 2009

Such a laugh!!

Well went out last might with Elaine and Tracey. Ended up having a meal at the 8th choice!! The world had gone mad and everyone was eating out on Anglesey. First the Boathouse in Red Wharf Bay was fully booked so we popped along to the Ship next door. Although we could see each other we were obviously invisible to the staff there and after about 10 minutes we left unattended!!!. Phoned Lobster Pot- fully booked; travelled to Beamaris and : Courthouse- private party; Bull full; Bishopsgate full; Liverpool Arms full. Ended up at the Buckley and had a fabulous meal ; wonderful company and conversation, although I was up all night with heartburn. I was probably so hungry by the time we ate that I ate it too quickly. Anyway rain or shine next time we will book ahead.
Got home late so had a lie in til 7.30am !!

Sorting out my "studio"- can I call it that if it is just in the spare bedroom? Everyone is having a studio so I have to have one too! Was going to rearrange it all and made a plan yesterday but after seeing Phil's face when he realised there would be furniture moving necessary I have been up there this morning making do with the way it is. It's not so bad really just wanted to be able to sit at a table and scrapbook but I have a stool and a high table so I can manage. Better than hassle. Need to pop to the village for supplies then hoover the hairballs when I get back and maybe iron a couple of things- or maybe just move the pile again!!......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment