Thursday 24 September 2009

What adifference a day makes!

Well what happened overnight? Phil is chatty today and quite upbeat. Yes you got it- it's bottle of wine day. Smiley face once again; him not me! The car will be ready tomorrow so Phil will have to take me into work and pick me up again. Have really hated not being independent. Had planned to go to Holland Arms tomorrow but will have to wait and see what mood the chauffeur is in first when he collects me.
Not able to change the appointment at Brain Unit next week so I will have to sneek out of Conference for an hour to be with him. Not without stress but has to be done. Going to have to take up meditation again I think-- or medication not sure which would be the quickest fix?? Just hope I sleep better tonight - its beginning to show...........................

2 comments:

  1. Meditation Trish, go down that route and you will find the peace that is within you. You have found it before and will do again.

    We are off to Bonnie Scotland early tomorrow to see the Bonnie Ladddie:) I am looking forward to meeting him.

    Love you loads Bezzy Mate.

    By the way about Angie, you can't help her if she can't help herself, you did try with the magazine didn't you? You know the old saying about leading a horse to water.....


    hugs forever

    She
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks darlin enjoy yourselves north of that border! and enjoy Finn xx

    ReplyDelete